COUNTRY LIVING NOW WITHIN YOUR REACH
Auction on-site Aug 19th @ 11am
When distance really does matter this property is definitely within your reach. Approx. 5 acres of natural bushland is now on offer. Located at Curra the land has a gently taper and there is a natural Billabong and dam, some part fencing and raised ground toward the rear of the property. There are plenty of options for building sites and if you are wanting privacy then further towards the rear could be more for you. Within an approx. 15 minute drive South to Gympie don’t miss your opportunity. Contact Robyn on 0448 142 8909 for an on-site inspection.
BUY NOW - MAKE IT YOURS
- Your chance to buy now
- Owners reluctant sale can make it yours
- Selectively cleared usable land
- Shed size approx. 6 x 6m
- Power & Phone connected to shed
- Rainwater tank
- Quiet area surrounded by natural timbers
- Pleasant outlook
- Make this one yours
- Priced to sell
- Contact David on 0409 876 496
- 77 Arboreleven Road, Glenwood.
GOOD TO GO
This 4 bedroom steel framed house is on the eastern side of the highway, flood free and at the end of a sealed road and not far from the School bus stop. There is 11,000+ gallons of rain water storage in 3 tanks, heaps of space under the house for your cars and boat, or build in for extra living space. Also included is a 6 x 6m skillion roof carport kit ready to erect. There are ceiling fans in all rooms, 2-pac kitchen and ensuite off the master bedroom. Both verandahs run the full length of the house front & rear that overlook the property that is treed with gums and natives. Tin Can Bay is only 30 minutes through the forestry and 30 minutes to Gympie. All inspections are by appointment only, as there is a tenant in place. Please phone David on 0409 876 496.
N.B. Please do not enter any property without an agent present. All inspections by appointment only. Please phone or email David to arrange a viewing time.
PH: 0409 876 496
HIGH ON THE HILL
VIEWS TO THE RANGES
- Plenty of options when it comes to building your new home on this selectively cleared block
- Elevated yet with usable ground
- Gently sloping and good catchment for dam site
- Titan built Shed is 6 x 6 mts with insulation in roof
- Power connected & whirlybird in shed
- Internal partitioning so can be utilized for weekends away
- Make the most of this opportunity to buy now, enjoy weekends away and build when the time is right
- Contact David on 0409 876 496 for further info
- Lot 806 Arborthirty Road, GLENWOOD
BEAUT FIRST HOME OR INVESTOR SPECIAL
11 Copenhagen Street, Tiaro
Who said it was getting harder to own your own home? Why not Invest in Tiaro and own your own home today? Here is the perfect place to start with this 3 bedroom + sunroom / study or 4th bedroom home. That’s right. Open and spacious floor plan with modern kitchen and bathroom. Situated on 658 m2 with fencing. All within walking distance of Supermarket, School, Library, Café’s and Parks and a short drive to the Mary River for that weekend picnic. This is truly a great place to invest. With Maryborough a 20 min drive North for all major shopping needs, Tiaro offers everything for your everyday needs. Take the time to inspect. The home is currently tenanted for $230 per week and all inspections are by appointment only. Contact David on 0409 876 496.
N.B. Please do not enter any property without an agent present. All inspections by appointment only. Please phone or email AGENT to arrange a viewing time.
3 BLOCKS 3 TITLES
- Here’s a one off @ Bauple
- Owner has all 3 properties now available
- Total land size of 6074 m2 with Township Residential zoning
- Buy this package and you can built on one section and sell the other 2
- Good dam with pump & underground irrigation
- Storage shed / weekend camp-out
- Established fruit trees & exotics
- All 3 blocks have access either from Band Hall Road or Main Street
- Walk to School
- Bauple is centrally located with Gympie 45 minutes south / Maryborough 35 minutes north
- Tiaro is 10 mins north and provides for all your everyday conveniences + Doctors
- Give this one your consideration
- Contact David on 0409 876 496
- 16 Band Hall Road, Bauple.
CLOSE TO TIN CAN BAY
- 30 minutes to Gympie
- 30 minutes to Maryborough
- General store and fuel
- Local School
- Gym and Pool
- Sealed Road
- Power Roadside
- Flood Free
- Phone David on 0409 876 496
- 311 Arborseven Road, Glenwood.
NOT TOO BIG - NOT TOO SMALL
OWNERS INSTRUCTED TO SELL TODAY
34 Van Hensbroek Road, Bauple
This property must be sold and all reasonable offers will be considered. Nestled in a quiet area of Bauple, this home could well suit you. Neat and tidy the 2 bedroom home has open plan living and lots of outdoor space to enjoy. Large BBQ area has that rustic appeal and many hours of enjoyment can be spent around the campfire. With both a good sized double carport and 6 x 6m colourbond shed the property also boasts great vege garden enclosed with netting and shade-house. The large 11900 m2 block is self-maintaining and has a large dam for irrigating gardens. Want an inspection? Call Robyn on 0448 142 809 for your Inspection. OFFERS now.
N.B. Please do not enter any property without an agent present. All inspections by appointment only. Please phone or email Robyn to arrange a viewing time.
PH: 0448 142 809
WHEN DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE
OWN THIS MAJESTIC PIECE OF HISTORY
Originally owned by the Manager of the Maryborough Sugar Factory in the early part of the 1900’s the home has been restored to its’ former glory. Hoop pine flooring has been painstakingly sanded and polished to a beautiful finish. All timbered internal walls are tongue and groove and 11’ 6” ceilings. 3 bedrooms all have original sliding sash windows, French doors & rooms being large & spacious. The dining is separate from the Living room, as was the era of the day. The kitchen has been renovated to take advantage of modern day features and has quality appliances. With 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets the 2nd bathroom has both claw bath and large walk-in shower. Sunrooms too can be utilized for hobbies or extra indoor/outdoor living with plenty of windows for ventilation. The front full length verandah has views across grazing land and ridges in the distance. Double carport and established gardens. A superb home and one not to be missed. Put it on your ‘bucket list’ and make it yours. Phone Robyn on 0448 142 809 for Inspections.
POSITION WITH OUTLOOK
- High block with level house pad
- Partly fenced
- Selectively cleared
- Power roadside
- Handy to local convenience store, pharmacy & servo
- Need to know more? Contact David on 0409 876 496 for details
- Lot 111 Trotter Road, Glenwood.